Phase 4 is the 3 weeks immediately following Phase 3 and is your last 21 day transition phase.
- Questions & Answers Phase 4:
- Fruits to add in Phase 4. Click here to download
- Vegetables to add In Phase 4. Click here to download
- Phase 4 starts after you have completed 3 weeks of Phase 3. The key in Phase 4 is to SLOWLY add back in sugar and starch. Your goal is still to stay within 2 lbs of the day you stopped taking . Once again you will notice your weight will fluctuate in the beginning. If you go over the 2 lbs you will need to do a steak day. It is best to have one sugar or starch per day and see how you react. It is safer to start the 1st week of Phase 4 by adding brown rice or beans and seeing how you do. You only want to add one thing for the entire day. You do not want to add white sugar or white flour till you are more stable.
- Most important tip for maintaining weight when you add starches and sugars? Digestive Enzymes, Digestive Enzymes, Digestive Enzymes. They will work wonders to get your digestion going and are what saved me!
- Because there is a possibility of developing immunity.
- Interval List for Additional Rounds of Phase 2: After each additional Phase 2 course, the maintenance interval should be made progressively longer.1
Round 1 – 6 week break (3 weeks of P3 and 3 weeks of P4)
Round 2 – 8 week break (P3 and 5 weeks of P4)
Round 3 – 12 week break (P3 and 9 weeks of P4)
Round 4 – 20 week break (P3 and 17 weeks of P4)
Round 5 – 6 months (P3 followed by P4) In this way, it is possible to bring about a 100 lb. and more of weight loss, if required, without hardship to the person.
- When you have reached your desired goal weight, and after successfully completing Phase 3 and Phase 4 your weight loss should be stable. Most people will notice that they get full much quicker then before. Their hunger and food cravings will be lower than before. They will get full much quicker then you did before. They will normally eat much better then they did before. There energy levels will be higher. They will have a much higher overall sense of health.
REFERENCES 1 “Pounds & Inches: A New Approach To Obesity”, Manuscript by A.T.W. Simeons, M.D. 2 Weight Loss Cure Guide by Pounds and Inches Away, LLC, author Linda Prinster. 3 The Weight Loss Cure “They” Don’t Want You to Know About by Kevin Trudeau